Hello ! Thank you for your support again and again. This means a lot to me! And you stayed even if I couldn't give you anything. Thank you !!
So, as you may know if you follow me on social networks, I'm getting better and now draw again. Not as much as before, I still manage some time to rest, but still!
And when I was resting, I did some things:
- translated all the end of chapter 4 and beginning of chapter 5
- started the mock-ups of book 2 and the sketchbook
- planned all the chapter 6 and 7
- added new characters to my list, now they got a story
- revamped some things
- ate pain au chocolat
Those are good news. Yesterday, I even finished a line of a page and started two new ones : I want to work with sequences, for the fluidity of the scene. There won't be releases until two weeks for the French version.
So, for the points :
- the translation may even extend the pages releases to December. I don't know, I'm just randomly counting, but that should do it.
- the book 2 will be in French only. I am starting to wonder if a sketchbook could be interesting for English release, but this is all you can get. So... does it sound interesting or not?
- all the chapters done for the end of book 2 = about +70 pages to do. I'm just saying, I am not sure to make it for Japan Expo, as I am also trying to do more personal things.
- pains au chocolat are excellent.
As for the illustrations and sketches, you're not gonna be disappointed, as Inktober is HERE!! Meaning one drawing per day.
Meaning you'll get a lot of things.
This is all I have to tell you for now.
Thank you again for your support!! :D
Enjoy your month!