Love Esquire is a romantic-comedy dating simulator with a touch of turn-based RPG mechanics.
In the fantasy kingdom of Caerulia, you're not a famous knight, but a good-for-nothing squire wanting to attain man’s greatest pleasure before probably dying in some stupid war you don’t even want to be in. There are five ladies to meet – can you find happiness with one of them?
- Nameable Hero; because it’s your adventure!
- Five Dateable Ladies; each have their own unique personalities, plots, and backstories.
- Day-To-Day Management; allocate your time between character/story interaction, campaigning, and the squirely training of stats.
- Turn-based combat with a twist; you’re a lowly squire who won’t be useless for long! Assist your knight by healing and cheering him on, taunting enemies, and looting gold. Properly time these actions for maximum effect!
- Stat & Relationship Raising; Each waifu have specific standards, so make sure you shape up to be the ideal man!
- Serena's Shop & Slim's Not-So-Shady Shop; purchase items that can help you in your quest for glory and love in Serena's shop, or buy sketchy relationship advice from a mysterious man that goes by the name "Slim".
- Partial Voice Acting; for that extra level of polish!
- 16 endings; depending on your actions, you can either find the happiness that you’re looking for, or die alone in a cold, brutal war.
- Over 16 locations and 40 CGs; intimately explore not only the fantasy world of Caerulia, but your waifus as well. *wink wink*
- Original soundtrack; with character and event themes.
- Mature content; the game contains mature scenes, language, and dark themes that aren't suitable for young audience.
- Moddable content; specific parts of the game can be modified by the players.
*These features entirely depend if we will have enough funding left in the future.
- Full Voice Acting
- Animated sprites, backgrounds and CGs
EARLY ALPHA SCREENSHOTS
Note: All of these screenshots are work-in-progress and will be changed as development progresses. Also, some of the assets were taken from Google to act as placeholders. They will be removed from the final game.
JOIN US IN OUR JOURNEY!
If you liked the concept of Love Esquire and would like to join us in seeing it to completion, please consider pledging to our Patreon, if you haven't yet. We post weekly updates about the game! ^-^
Thank you so much, and we hope to talk to you soon! :D
Q: Where and when will Love Esquire be released?
A: If all things go well, we're planning to release the game sometime Q3 2018 on Steam/Itch. We might release on mobile.
Q: Physical merch?
A: It depends, but we don't have any plans for now.