November has been a busy month in all ways but writing. That said, I'm enrolled in a poetry class and attended my first poetry slam (no, I didn't compete...someday maybe). Here's to kickstarting December, to explode 2017's tail in blazing red, orange, yellow, gold.
In the meantime, here is a list of some of my recent publications.
- 2 poems in Quatrain.Fish http://quatrain.fish/
- 3 poems & 2 illustrations in Scifaikuest print edition 11/2017
- 2 poems & a haiga in Scifaikuest online edition http://albanlake.com/scifaikuest-nov-2017/
- 2 poems in the Poet's Siddur (Ain't Got No Press, 2017) https://www.amazon.com/Poets-Siddur-Evening-Liturgy-Through/dp/0982058489 (currently the #1 new release in Jewish prayerbooks on Amazon!)
- 1 poem in Jitter issue #6 https://prolificpress.com/bookstore/jitter-press-c-7/jitter-issue-6-p-231.html
- 1 poem in Pocket Change Literary Magazine #3 https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/pocket-change-volume-3/pocketchange1
- 1 poem in Crannóg #46 http://www.crannogmagazine.com/
- 3 drabbles including an Honorable Mention in Alban Lake Drabble #9 http://store.albanlake.com/product/drabble-harvest-9-adventures-in-plumbing/
- first place in Alban Lake special drabble about Alien Bedtime Stories http://store.albanlake.com/product/drabble-harvest-special-edition-1-alien-bedtime-stories/