I've been doing commissions for a few years now and in that time I've learned it's best to lay a few transparent rules down as far as work and subject matter goes, and I do hope that you review these, just so we are both on the same page, since every artist is a little different. I ask you to please respect these rules:
- As far as subject matter goes, whether I will produce mature/18+/NSFW art is really dependent on the exact nature, but I can say with certainty I do not wish to create unsafe, harmful, or illegal content. Clients for adult work must be the legal age of adulthood of their place of origin. Other mature themes such as violence are okay with me, as long as it doesn't cross the line into fetishism. Adult art also costs an additional 25% of the base price. I have the final say in what I will and won't work on, and this is not debatable.
- On a related note, I realize some people have reference sheets or art of their character, which are usually a great help to me. However some of these images contain pornographic content, and I would appreciate a warning if the image in question is Not Safe For Work (NSFW), just so that I am aware of what I am about to click on. Failure to warn me about this will result in a rejection of the commission.
- I am fine with reposts of the finished art to other sites, but please contain a link back to this patreon so people know where it came from!!
- Do not attempt to remove my signature, url, or any other watermarks I include on the image. Do not attempt to sell or otherwise profit off of my art. Do not include my art in any publications or zines or collections or anything of that nature without first stating your intentions. I reserve the right to deny my art from appearing in these.
- Refunds or cancellations are possible if work must be put on hold or is lost due to hardware failure or personal emergency.