If you go and look at the pledge rewards, you will notice that there are a bunch of new, limited-slot commission thingys added!! How they will work is like this: Each of these is something you can now jump into in order to get some art from me each month!!
Once you pledge to a slot, you can either email me at fallon dot ramiel at gmail dotcom, or message me thru this site about the subject of the commission you signed up for. It is your responsibility to get this info to me. New patrons can do this at any time between your pledge and two weeks from that date, OR the 15th of the month after monthly payments are processed. however, actual work on the piece will not begin until your pledge is successfully processed. This is only to prevent abuse of the payment system and also to give me an idea of my upcoming workload.
Furthermore, if I should receive no word from you by the dates above, I will not chase you down further to get this information from you. I will not retroactively honor the art slot-- you missed your chance, you were contacted, and I will assume you merely didn't want any art.
On that note, if you wish only to donate to me, without claiming art, please submit that amount without jumping in a slot, so that others may use that spot to receive art in exchange for payment.
Now if you aren't able to use patreon to pay for commissions, don't fret. You can still contact me thru the usual channels and I will still accept payment thru paypal and squarecash as I have in the past, as I have had no issue with these systems. This is a way for you to also make custom requests for more advanced or detailed options that the patreon slots do not cover. For example I can provide additional color, rendering, characters, and background work, at a higher price than what is given. If you are interested, send me a message and we can work something out!!
I've been doing commissions for a few years now and in that time I've learned it's best to lay a few transparent rules down as far as work and subject matter goes, and I do hope that you review these, just so we are both on the same page, since every artist is a little different. I ask you to please respect these rules:
- As far as subject matter goes, whether I will produce mature/18+/NSFW art is really dependent on the exact nature, but I can say with certainty I do not wish to create unsafe, harmful, or illegal content. Clients for adult work must be the legal age of adulthood of their place of origin. Other mature themes such as violence are okay with me, as long as it doesn't cross the line into fetishism. Adult art also costs an additional 25% of the base price. I have the final say in what I will and won't work on, and this is not debatable.
- On a related note, I realize some people have reference sheets or art of their character, which are usually a great help to me. However some of these images contain pornographic content, and I would appreciate a warning if the image in question is Not Safe For Work (NSFW), just so that I am aware of what I am about to click on. Failure to warn me about this will result in a rejection of the commission. Would you want some stranger sending you dick pics? Probably not. Don't do it to artists without due warning.
- I am fine with reposts of the finished art to other sites, but please contain a link back to this patreon so people know where it came from!!
- Do not attempt to remove my signature, url, or any other watermarks I include on the image. Do not attempt to sell or otherwise profit off of my art. Do not include my art in any publications or zines or collections or anything of that nature without first stating your intentions. I reserve the right to deny my art from appearing in these.
- Refunds or cancellations are possible if work must be put on hold or is lost due to hardware failure or personal emergency.