Since I know a lot of you, like me, are going to have to rethink how your pledge, here are some other venues you can support me at!
- Ko-Fi, a nice way to tip that I need to remember to jingle around once in a while.
- PayPal.me, which is another great tipping option, especially if you live a Very Paypal life.
- I have some physical goods over on Gumroad, along with a pay-what-you-want paper making digital zine.
- And, of course, buy my book for yourself or someone you know who would appreciate reading some chosen one fantasy about a mixed kid from a trailer park!
I've gotta figure out what I'm doing, but I can't really stick with Patreon in the long term in good conscience. I'm lucky, I have other avenues in which I get paid, but dang it, I liked the void I shout into being populated by awesome folks who believe in me.
How would/do you like to see process and previews shared? Instagram? The Old Fashioned Blog Post?
I went to Patreon because it seemed like the easiest and most straightforward (though, whewee, the posting backend of this beast), but honestly I'm down to adapt.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
Everybody gets the same rewards!
I'm really doing this mostly as a place to put production blog stuff, so no matter what you donate, you get the same access and benefits!
Well what do you get?!
Well, all the fancy things listed below, and other goodies as I think of them.
- Compiled PDFs of essays and posts
- Early draft chapters of the current book in progress
- Monthly "Sketchbook" of writing and illustration
- High-res downloads of illustrations
- Sneak previews and process posts
- First round of Miami Vice caps, because you need more