One of the things I did this month instead of what I was supposed to? Five new archetypes and ten new magic items for use in any campaign setting! That sure is a lot! It helps that they're all conversions of the characters and items of Overwatch, which is an absolutely splendid video game. I try to look for inspiration for my roleplaying games from every source possible, and boy there sure is a lot of it here. I might even alter a few of these for use in my personal campaign setting or DM's Guild release.
* The Potion Sniper, an archetype meant for use with the Unearthed Arcana Artificer!
* The College of Rhythm, for the Bard!
* The Way of Balance, for the Monk!
* The Time-Thief, for the Rogue!
* The Reaper Patron, for the Warlock!
* Ten new magic items, including the Fisherman's Hook, the Snow Maiden's Crossbow, and the Vulcan Hammer!