-Spooky Fun Facts!-
● She's back! But where has she been?!
● Kamiko's appearance is partially inspired by Kuchisake-onna, the Slit Mouth Woman of Japanese ghost stories. However, Kamiko's behaviour is nothing like this vengeful spirit.
● Being a Japanese-American citizen in the 1940's, she was met with much hostility after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Even her abusive husband came to see her as an enemy, and took her life in a drunken fit of rage.
● He not only killed his wife, but their unborn child as well. Her endless mourning for her lost baby could be the reason she became so attached to young Jaquie.
● Kamiko still carries the wounds inflicted by her husband.
● Ahem, well on a positive note, look forward to the last page of Chapter 10 THIS SUNDAY