About 400 rounds in we started experiencing failures to extract. Until this point I didn't know this might be an issue with the guns. Once I got home and did some searching, I found others with the same problem.
Sig is also implementing rolling changes. In this video you will see an updated striker that a viewer sent to me who just got their gun back from Sig warranty repair. The new striker is considerably different from the striker my two guns have. Meanwhile, Sig's project manager for handguns made a public post saying that the striker failures were incredibly low, below industy standards for any manufactured item. If this were true, why on earth would Sig redesign the striker?
Anyway, we have more testing to do now that the gun is having failures to extract. We'll see if the problem continues or if by some miracle it remedies itself by shooting the gun more.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
Become a Team Leader
- Promotional codes for special discounts from Copper Custom. This tier does not give you access to the Patreon only section of Copper's website for regular deals.
- Previews of upcoming videos before they release to the public
Become a Squad Leader
- Eligible to win a free t-shirt from Forged From Freedom each month.
- Be able to take part in regular live streams where you may ask questions, take polls and interact with Tim and Jason.
- Special Patreon access to discounted items on the Copper Custom website.
- You can request a private email address from Tim for private communications.
- You can win a 30 minute Skype call with Tim or Jason. We will randomly choose severa folks every month.
- Eligible to win items from videos such as props used or things featured in videos. You can have these items signed if you win.
- Eligible to win a Skype call with Tim
You must be a US resident and be 18 years of age or older to take advantage of this tier.