But this is different. Thick and creamy with no dairy anything. Spicy enough to leave a pleasant burn in the back of your throat.
And deliciously different.
Go for it!
PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 TBS vegetable oil (could use coconut oil)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c peanut butter (can sub sun-butter!)
- 1/4 c hoisin sauce
- 2 TBS tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp+ chili garlic paste
1. Heat oil and garlic until sizzling.
2. Over low heat, stir in peanut butter, hoisin sauce, tomato paste, pepper flakes, and chili garlic paste.
3. Whisk in water to the desired consistency. You may have to try this a few times until it looks good!
Enjoy on ANYTHING. Even a spoon.