Percussive Synthesis using the Analog Keys or Four
By using envelopes to sharply modulate pitch, volume and harmonics I can synthesize a palette of percussive sounds. I make an introduction to percussive synthesis by using Softube Modular and then move on to the Analog Keys to construct and sequence my sounds.
You should be familiar with the Analog Keys/Four engine to follow this tutorial. Browse up on your knowledge by reading ”Appendix: A - Synth Track Parameters” in the 1.23 Keys/Four manual.
There will be a separate post available to the Compellably and Cosmically Curious bringing you the accompanying material to this tutorial.
Thanks for your valuable support!
Pledge $0 or more per Tutorial
Pledge $0.01 or more per Tutorial
$1 or more per Tutorial
- Contribute to electronic music tutorials designed for learning.
- Early and ad-free access to new videos.
$2 or more per Tutorial
- Access to the member-only feed on Patreon.
- Lens feed of stuff that should not be published to a wider audience (due to internal quality control).
- Downloads of video extras (graphs, patches, explanatory pdfs).
$3 or more per Tutorial
*** Limited time special offer: Become a member before October 9th and get a postcard w/ EP artwork and a download code. ***
- Behind-the-scenes text/image/video.
- Hi-quality digital downloads of upcoming EP/album releases
$5 or more per Tutorial
*** Limited time special offer: Become a member before October 9th and get your name on the EP cassette sleeve as well as a hard copy sent to you by mail. ***
- Lovebomb in YT-vids (let me know if you wanna go incognito)
- One-on-one mail conversations priority
$10 or more per Tutorial
- Get your sparkle on in one of my videos!
- Meant for a a short time only. (Step up for a month, then go back to lower tier membership)
- Shout-out and link to your work in a video (talk to me for preferences).
- All past and present Luminaries receives a physical copy of EP/album at time of release.