Download here: Depositfiles link Mega link Torrent link (please seed!)
The BLORB alternative version is here (not recommended unless you have trouble running the .exe or are running it in the ADRIFT mono runner on a Mac or Unix system): Depositfiles link Torrent link (please seed!)
If you want to create additional mirrors for me to post here I will add them. Google Drive links for all patrons are here.
As master of a mansion in a remote valley, it is Kenji's job to train up his "battle maids" in housework, combat and the arts of love...
After two years of hard work, I’m proud to publicly release the fully Patreon-funded game Pervert Action: Legacy. The game features:
- Almost 800 images (the majority are NSFW and some are animated).
- Around 900 recorded lines of English voice acting.
- Indulge in 11 highly interactive sex scenes. Your typed commands will guide the scene!
- Achieve 11 different endings, including the extra-long harem ending.
- Lots of non-interactive sex scenes.
- A special selection of bonus content after the harem ending.
- A wide variety of kinks (some optional) including: m/f, m/f/f+, m/m/f, harem, maid training, virgin, light BDSM, degradation, male dom, fem dom, monster sex, lesbian incest, voyeur, NTR, dubcon, and generally being able to stick your bits and bobs wherever you want to!
Setup: The game should require no installation or extra software on Windows systems. Just upzip it, then double-click the executable file to run it. I have, however, included some Google fonts you can optionally install to enhance the experience slightly. If you have any issues please leave a comment, send me a private message or email me at and I'll address that as soon as I can.
- False virus warnings: Note that the ADRIFT engine does sometimes accidentally trigger anti-virus software. This is because it's an .exe with both the game and the engine all bundled in together. That looks suspicious to some anti-virus programs, but don't worry, the files are completely safe. (One patron cancelled support because of this problem without first asking me about it.)
- You may experience trouble if your system language is not set to English. Some variables may not work, causing "Bad expression" bugs.
- Some systems encounter a total freeze or crash on trying to run the game. If so it may be because you need .NET framework 2.0 installed on your system, which most systems already have. If you need it then you can get it (for Win10 64 bit) here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-AU/download/details.aspx?id=6523
- Sometimes speedy enemies say they're attacking again but don't. I don't know why. I suspect I will never know, but it's a low priority problem.
- Sometimes animations cause problems on some systems, most notably stalling or slow loading. This is an ADRIFT engine bug that I can't fix. People have reported a work-around by clicking on the images.
- Clicking on rooms in the map to move around may make some scenes repeat themselves.
- Autocomplete has been reported as contributing to game lag. You can turn it off in the 'edit' menu.