Hey everyone! ♥
As some of you may have already seen on my Instagram, Pin Club billing is going to be PAUSED for the month of September! This means there will be no monthly designs for September 2021, and if you remain a patron, you will not be charged on September 1st. Instead, the next official charge date will be October 1st :D
The reason for this pause is because I injured my wrist and neck again from overworking. Unfortunately, I wasn't really able to take a rest after the Kickstarter ended, since I had to jump right into moving our office into a new building, & then doing May and June pin club shipments back-to-back! So, the upcoming pause should help to reduce the overall workload a bit for my body's sake...especially with the leftover bags coming towards the end of the month!!
♥ Pin Club Production & Shipping Updates (as of August 8 2021)! ♥
July 2021 pins are currently being shipped to me from the manufacturer, and should be in my hands soon - will begin shipping in late August after quality checking + Froggie bag leftover prep is complete :D
August 2021 pins are still in production at the factory. Updates will be posted in the Discord, as always, but we’re looking at around a mid-late September ship date for those pins!
- - -
Thanks so much especially to our Discord server community for encouraging me to look after my health <3 Ok, now time to talk about the upcoming shop update :D
FROGGIE ITA BAG & KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LEFTOVERS - PATREON EXCLUSIVE EARLY ACCESS MASTERPOST!
I. Update Overview
II. Drop List & Pricing
III. Froggie Ita Bag Grading Scale
IV. Early Access Password Distribution
V. September 1st Access for Newer Patrons
VI. Misc. Order / Shipping FAQs
I. UPDATE OVERVIEW
WHAT: Patreon exclusive shop update for leftover inventory from our Froggie Ita Bag Kickstarter Campaign
WHEN: Sunday, August 29th @ 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST)
WHERE: blushsprout.com Note: The shop update will take place in a UNIQUE, PASSWORD-PROTECTED COLLECTION (they will NOT be listed in the normal Secret Shop!).
WHO GETS ACCESS: Blushsprout patrons (any tier) who became a member BEFORE JULY 31st 2021, and were billed for their monthly membership on August 1st.
Patrons who JOINED on AUGUST 1ST OR LATER are not eligible for the initial August 29th early access shop update, as they missed the August 2021 billing deadline, & have therefore not been charged for the month.*
*IF YOU ARE A PATRON WHO JOINED ON AUGUST 1ST OR LATER, AND ARE INTERESTED IN A LEFTOVER BAG, PLEASE SEE SECTION V.
II. DROP LIST & PRICING
Froggie Ita Bags ($45 - $65 USD per bag, depending on grade)
- All 9 bag colors from the campaign will be available for purchase, in at least B or C grade. Inventory levels per color/grade may vary.
- Bag sizing & specifications are listed on the campaign page.
- LIMIT OF 1 BAG PER ORDER. You may order multiple bags, but each bag must be placed in separate orders.
- ORDERS THAT CONTAIN MORE THAN 1 BAG WILL BE CANCELLED + REFUNDED MINUS A 10% TRANSACTION & RESTOCKING FEE. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please thoroughly read the grading guide before purchasing. B and C grades will come with random imperfections. Any order notes with requests to avoid or include certain defects will not be honored.
- All bags come with 1 white insert by default. Color inserts & additional white inserts are sold separately.
- Cost of shipping varies by destination. Begins at around $10 for U.S Priority Mail, and around $24 for International Insured First Class Mail. May increase depending on state/country.
- Coupon codes are NOT valid on leftover ita bags
Froggie Ita Bag Inserts ($5 USD per insert)
- All insert colors, except for the sold-out holographic insert, will be available for purchase
- No limit on inserts per order
- Inventory levels per insert color may vary
- Coupon codes are NOT valid on leftover inserts
Pond Pals pin collection ($12 - $15 per pin depending on design, Standard grade)
- All pin designs from the campaign will be available as at least Standard grades
- Inventory levels per design may vary
- Seconds grades may only be available on certain designs
- The above is a digital render and colors may vary depending on your monitor - real product photos coming soon!
- No limit on pins per order
- No full collection bundle option will be available. If you would like to purchase all of the pins in the collection, please add them all to your cart individually!
- Coupon codes ARE VALID on all leftover pins!
III. FROGGIE ITA BAG GRADING SCALE
Due to the handmade nature of the Froggie Ita Bags, there exist a range of cosmetic imperfections. Grading is based only on cosmetic appearance. All bags, regardless of grade, should be fully functional.
I have based the Froggie Ita Bag grading scale around 2 questions:
- How visible and/or distracting is the imperfection from an arms-length away?
- Is the flaw in a visually important focal area (ex: Froggie’s face), or is it in a spot that won’t be viewed often (ex: the bottom or backside of the bag)?
Please keep in mind that grading is still subjective! This scale is purely based on my personal interpretations. What I consider a “small flaw” may not be distracting or even noticeable to some. On the flipside, that same flaw may actually be perceived as a “large flaw” by others. See the photo examples listed further down to get an idea of what these flaws entail.
The 3 categories of grades are A, B, and C:
A Grade - “Great, Closest to Perfect” Price: $65 USD each (VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY)
A Grade bags are the highest quality grade offered, and were the standard for our Kickstarter reward fulfillment. There are little to no A Grade bags left in stock post-campaign.
An A Grade bag should have no overall distracting cosmetic imperfections. The worst offending imperfections on an A Grade bag are typically a stray thread along stitching (which can easily be snipped off with scissors), a barely visible surface scratch on the clear panel, or a miniscule speck on the bag body or front panel. These “flaws” are usually so small or insignificant, that they are too difficult to photograph -- but if purchasing, please be aware that they may be present.
B Grade - “Good with Mild/Minor Imperfection(s)” Price: $55 USD each
B Grade bags exhibit a range of cosmetic imperfections that may be visible, but are overall not too harsh or distracting. These bags encompasses a wide variety of imperfections that can be equivalent to several months of wear and tear.
Examples of B Grade imperfections may include, but are not limited to:
- Screenprint: speck on print area, speck or chip of loose ink, mild area of missing print color, faded/not 100% opaque print, slightly uneven or puffy application of print
- Bag Fabric & Texture: small dents or wrinkles caused by pressure during transit overseas, very small “scratch” textures on bag (likely caused by another bag’s hardware shifting against it), mild loose or lifted threads/stitches (should not compromise bag usability), sections where the material was not glued all of the way or were misaligned (such as the lily pad zipper pulls slightly lifting apart from one another), small “faded/cloudy” area on fabric caused by friction or heat during the manufacturing process, small pleather or adhesive “smear” marks
- Front (Clear) Window Panel: Small pock marks/dents, surface scratches or other miscellaneous surface inconsistencies that are only visible when viewed from certain angle or lighting
C Grade - “Moderate/More Noticeable Imperfection(s), but Acceptable” Price: $45 USD each
C Grade bags exhibit a range of cosmetic imperfections that are, for the most part, detected quickly/may be more distracting, and are almost always visible from nearly any angle. C Grade imperfections include all of the B Grade examples listed above, but in more noticeable or distracting form.
PHOTO EXAMPLES OF B ~ C GRADE FLAWS:
IV. EARLY ACCESS PASSWORD DISTRIBUTION
So, here is how the shop update is going to work!
All leftover bags, pins, and inserts will be listed in a new, secret collection on blushsprout.com.
For organizational reasons, this collection will be SEPARATE from the Patreon Secret Shop. However, it will operate the same way - you will be prompted to enter the password in order to purchase anything from the collection.
♥ A direct link to the Froggie Ita Bag leftovers collection + the password required to enter will be sent via PATREON DIRECT MASS-MESSAGE at 3:00PM EST 8/29/2021. ♥
This message will be viewable in your Patreon account’s inbox. If you have Patreon email notification settings enabled, you should also receive an email with a copy of the Patreon message. SOMETIMES PATREON’S INBOX USER INTERFACE RANDOMLY GLITCHES OR LAGS - this is out of creators’ control, so please do not panic if the password doesn’t appear in your inbox the second the clock hits 3 PM EST. As long as you are a paid August patron, you will get the password!
If you want non-Froggie campaign items, you can also still enter the Secret Shop as normal using the password that was sent out in early August :)
- - -
As a reminder, this initial password will only be sent to patrons who signed up by 12:00 AM PST on August 1st, and were successfully billed. If you joined the Patreon at 12:01 AM PST or later, then you would not have been charged, as the billing for the month was locked in right at midnight.
V. SEPTEMBER 1ST ACCESS FOR NEWER PATRONS
If you are a new patron who joined past the August 1st charge date, GOOD NEWS - you WILL have an opportunity to get access to the Secret Shop & campaign leftovers on September 1st! :D Please read below for details!
Although I had made the announcement that patrons would be getting early access to campaign leftovers over one month ago, there has been a huuuuge influx of comments & emails from people who want to buy leftover bags, but did not read or see said announcement!
Because of this, many people have become new patrons in just the last few days, in hopes that they could at least access any remaining stock after the next membership billing cycle. Normally, the next billing cycle charge would be on September 1st. However, since billing is paused for September due to my injury, no one will be charged the monthly membership fee. And normally, there wouldn’t be any Secret Shop / Patreon Exclusives access, either!
HOWEVER!! I understand that my (unforeseen) injury & the resulting pause has made the timing a bit unfortunate/confusing.
For these reasons, the Secret Shop & Froggie Ita Bag Leftovers collections will remain OPEN through the month of September. Updated September passwords for both the Secret Shop Password & Froggie Ita Bag Leftovers Collections will be sent out via Patreon private mass-message to ALL ACTIVE PATRONS on 9/1/2021 @ around 3:00 PM EST.
Note: there will not be a 10% discount code for the month of September.
This way, those who did read my updates & signed up here on time will get plenty of exclusive early access time to pick up any items they want before the end of the month. Then, a few days later, anyone who became a patron late will get the opportunity to shop whatever is still left, despite Patreon being on pause.
Obviously, I can’t promise there will be still be inventory of all colors/designs/etc by the time September 1st hits - but hopefully this will help out some folks <3
VI. MISC. ORDER / SHIPPING FAQs
Q. How many Froggie Ita Bags am I allowed to buy?
There is a hard limit of 1 BAG PER ORDER.
If you would like to purchase any additional bags, you may do so as long as you place a separate order for each additional bag. This is to help streamline our packing process (2+ bags are very difficult and time-consuming to pack safely together!) and also helps give more people a chance at a bag!
ORDERS CONTAINING 2 OR MORE BAGS WILL BE CANCELLED + REFUNDED, MINUS A NONREFUNDABLE 10% MERCHANT PROCESSING & RESTOCKING FEE.
Q. If I place multiple orders, can you combine them together to save on shipping?
We are not able to combine multiple shop orders together, sorry! Similarly, we also cannot combine monthly pin club packages with shop orders. Apologies for any inconvenience!
Q. When will orders from this shop update be shipped out?
Due to the nature of large apparel items, please note that depending on order volume, it may take me up to 6-8 WEEKS for me get every single leftovers order shipped! My car can only fit about 20 bags at a time...so I'm likely going to have to stagger our post office trips over the span of several weeks! Please do not order if you cannot accept the possibility of a 6-8 week shipping timeline!
Q. If I order a B or C grade bag, and do not want it to have certain types of flaws, can I specify that in my order notes?
No - flaws on B & C grade bags are completely RANDOM. The leftover bags are already all graded + labeled, and packed back into their original plastic & paper wrappings from the factory, I won't be able to see what specific imperfection your bag will have through the packaging. Please read over the grading guide & order at your own discretion.
Q. Will you be accepting returns/exchanges on the leftover Froggie Ita Bags?
All leftover Froggie Ita Bags are final sale. We cannot accept returns or exchanges.
The only exception is if you receive the bag that has an inherent functional flaw that was missed during QC phase (ex: a zipper sewn backwards). In that event, please send an email to [email protected] with photos/videos and a written explanation of the issue. The bag must be returned back to us in the exact condition that it was received before any exchange or refund can be issued.
Q. Will you ever do another run for these bags?
There are no current plans to do another run, sorry!
Q. Are there any options for payment plans?
If you live in North America, my online shop accepts Afterpay! :D __________________________________________________
Whew, OK, I think that should be mostly everything. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comments or in our Discord server's #help-desk channel! :) Soooo excited for this update!! Thank you everyone for reading!