In this video you will find many interesting and helpful tips and tricks! And also, you can see the making process not just one stone type, but around 5 different stones ^_^
Hope you will like this video, and you will find many interesting and helpful things for you! ^_^ Please, enjoy the watching ;)
If you like this tuto - put Like under the video and share with your friends! ^_^ Thank you very much for all your feedback, I’m very appreciate this!
- food grinder;
- Thin blade for polymer clay;
- Regular Food bags or film;
- Brushes and tools for paint mixing;
- Rubber gloves or finger cots;
- some small bowls and small containers, plastic bags;
- To form cabochons, you can also use silicone Moulds of any brand!
For this tutorial I took such colors of different brand of clay:
- 5310 Translucent;
- 5044 Translucent Red;
- 5382 Cadmium Red Hue
- Bronze color (black+gold)
- some light brown.
- 1449 Carmine Red
- 3357 Red Rouge
- 400 Red
- 300 Orange
- Powder PearlEx
- Patina by Ranger - Black (Onix), as well as Galze - metal coating and patina extender by Ranger;
- Gold acrylic paint.
! Important LINKS !
Here you can buy sanding tool Poly-Fast machine: https://poly-fast.com/shop/
Here you can buy everything for surface treatment: http://www.nemravka.cz/en/eshop/polymer-clay/surface-treatment-paints-inks-foils-etc.html
Turquoise imitation video tutorial https://youtu.be/5EsqnVAGSG8
- I bake 20 min at 140-150"C.. start from cold oven - I put items in cold oven and set 150... but when I see that my thermometer already shot 150'C - I make 140"C
My Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/LudmilaBakulina
My web-site: http://selfia.gift/
My shop: http://selfia.gift/shop/
My page at VKontakte: https://vk.com/club81783929
My page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SweetyBijou