Wanna hear something even cooler? We're on pace to raise exactly $7,400 by the end of the year from the ALS Sketchathon - and that's not even counting the really, really, really, ridiculously awesome ALS Sketchathon Year-End Celebration that we have planned for Saturday January 9th, 2016! How is the Celebration going to impact the Sketchathon and its goal of supporting ALS caregivers and ALS research, you ask? Oh, just hundreds of dollars in donated raffle and auction items PLUS a chance to make sketches of your own for the Sketchathon PLUS free food PLUS a gigantic presentation check made out to the ALS Association!
Not convinced? Here's a partial list of what's been donated for the raffle/auction so far:
- A wine tasting for 20 people from Total Wine & More worth $500
- A gift bag from the Seattle Sounders filled with Sounders swag
- A professional club fitting at Gregg Rogers' Golf Experience worth $100
- Two passes for an ENTIRE DAY at Ladywell's Spa and Sauna
- Two tickets to a Corks and Canvas painting class
- Two tickets to the Seattle Shakespeare Company
- 4 passes to see IMAX documentaries and planetarium laser shows at the Pacific Science Center with a friend (8 admissions total!)
- Prize packs from 99.9 KISW and Click 98.9 FM worth over $100 each
- Two $25 gift cards to Georgetown Brewing Company
- 4 passes to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle
- 4 passes to the EMP museum in downtown Seattle
- Two tickets to Jazz Alley in downtown Seattle for dinner and a show worth $90
- A tasting for two with the winemaker at Robert Ramsay Cellars in Woodinville
- A gift certificate to Paint the Town family art center
- VIP passes to see Mike Rowe (from Dirty Jobs) at the iconic Paramount Theater
- Tickets to see the Washington State University Cougars men's basketball team
On top of all of that, the local branch of Artist & Craftsman has donated pastels, mixed media paper, and fixation spray for folks attending the Celebration to contribute to the Sketchathon with a sketch of their own. On top of all of THAT, Soundview Medical Supply told us to fill out a "wish list" from their inventory of products that can be used to care for those with ALS, and will be delivering those items to the ALS Association at the Celebration!
We're making a big impact on ALS through this Sketchathon, and it's all because of your support and generosity! Let's finish the final month strong!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!