Potter And Daughter Episode 10
Book 3, Episode 3 In the tenth episode of Potter And Daughter, Joel and Lily attempt to cover the remainder of book 2, Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban, but only manage to get through chapters 15-18 in an hour. There's just too much to talk about in the final riveting act of this book (which happens to be my wife's and Lily's mother's favorite in the series). "Like what?" you ask. Like the Quidditch final between Slytherin and Gryffindor, O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s, the fate of Buckbeak, Professor Trelawney's ever more grim and specific predictions for Harry's future, Harry's first (and final?) confrontation with the notorious Sirius Black, unexpected revelations from Professor Lupin (several, actually) and the truth about Order Of Merlin First Class award recipient Peter Pettigrew!
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
Pledge $1 or more per month
I think you are doing a super awesome thing by supporting me, and will gladly and graciously accept your dollar. Ooh, it's a new dollar too. Crisp. Easy to fold. The good stuff.
Pledge $3 or more per month
With your $3, I will add a shot to my soy latte and upgrade to a grande.
- You get access to my Patron-only Activity Stream featuring all manner of behind the scenes goodies.
Pledge $5 or more per month
$5? No generic cereal for me! Suck it, bags! I'm taking the box train to Box-of-Cereal Town!
- You get access to every eBook I've ever released plus new Convention Sketch eBooks as they are released. Plus you get everything in the lower tier. *New Podcast Goals may open up new rewards for this tier.
Pledge $10 or more per month
$10... hmm... OH! I'll buy that $10 app for my phone that I've been hemming and hawing over for months. It just seems like apps shouldn't cost more than $3. Oh well.
- In addition to everything in the lower tiers, you will get access to my catalog of never released convention panel recordings. They're pretty hysterical if you like laughing.
Pledge $20 or more per month
$20? Now THAT's walkin' around money! I'll get it changed into two $10s, put one in each shoe and just WALLLLLK THE F' AROUUUUUND.
- In addition to everything in the lower tiers, I will draw you a social media avatar! This is a "quick sketch" style avatar, not a full caricature. (This is not an automatic process. You need to request it via Patreon messages.)
Pledge $50 or more per month
Look, you aren't in it for the rewards. You just really want to see me succeed at making fun stuff full time, and for that I am extremely grateful. DAMN you are so sexy! Why? WHY ARE YOU SO SEXY AND SMART AND SMARTLY SEXY ABOUT YOUR SEXINESS?! TONE IT DOWN!
- In addition to everything in the lower tiers, I will draw you a FULL ON PROPER CARICATURE social media avatar based on a picture that you provide (This is not an automatic process. You need to request it via Patreon messages.). If you ever meet me at a convention, I will make up a secret handshake on the spot and teach it to you.
Pledge $100 or more per month
OK, seriously? You are just too much! TOO MUCH FANCY AWESOME, that is! It's clear you've made some great choices in your life and you're continuing that trend now with your Patronage. You are actually making a huge difference in the life of an independent artist and that makes you exceptionally fancy. Perhaps too fancy. Please consult a doctor if fanciness worsens or your experience thoughts of intense fanciness.
- In addition to everything in the lower tiers, I will draw you a custom digital commission and send you a hi-res file, suitable for printing (This is not an automatic process. You need to request it via Patreon messages.). If you ever meet me at a convention, I will give you between 1 and 100 hugs, plus I will tell you a secret that will probably be a lie. If we are near a bar, I will buy you a drink! No matter what, I will NOT MURDER A PERSON OF YOUR CHOOSING. [wink] MURDER IS ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THE QUESTION. [another wink]