So how did I create this video?
1) Download the SnapChat app. (Here's a quick tutorial on getting started with SnapChat .)
2) Turn the camera around to face you and then hold your finger on your face. After a few seconds, the facial filters will show up. Then you simply scroll to find the filter you like.
3) Record your video. SnapChat allows to record up to 10 seconds at a time, so be concise with your segments. (I recorded each segment several times using different filters so I would have a variety to choose from.)
4) Save the video to your phone - you don't need to "snap" it to your followers unless you want to. In the bottom left of your screen, you'll see a save button, which will save the video to your phone.
5) Download the videos to your computer.
Good luck and have fun with it!