What philosophers would they particularly like to see me discussing in upcoming Philosophy Core Concept videos? (Here's the playlist of over 300 I've produced so far.)
We're less than a day in, but we already have over 70 responses!
Immanuel Kant is clearly someone that people want to see more of. He gets #1 so far for the question "If you had to pick just one of these thinkers for Greg to create Core Concept video content on, who would you select?"
He also makes the top 3 for the question "which of these thinkers would be your second choice?" And he's currently #2 in the result for the question: "which of these thinkers do you have a strong interest in?" (a question allows respondents to select more than one philosopher). I suspect that those results will hold steady, and he'll be someone I'll be creating videos on this summer.
It is interesting to see Marx get such a strong showing as well, #2 in the first question. But he drops to #5 in the second, and #9 in the third.
Then we have Plato, #3 (since Other doesn't really count) in the first question, #4 in the second, and #7 in the third. Maybe in some respects a stronger result than Marx's? Still though, pretty close. . . .
Friedrich Nietzsche presents an interesting case - though doesn't he always! He dominates the third question - 29 out of 71 respondents (so about 40%) expressing strong interest in him. And he is the #1 second choice as well. But he drops down to #5, when it comes to who people would most like to see videos about!
The other thinkers that seem to be getting a good bit of support are: Benedict Spinoza, Soren Kierkegaard, and Martin Heidegger. I'd say that David Hume was as well, except that only one person responded that Hume was their #1 choice!
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
Exclusive Access And Guide
- Exclusive supporter-only posts and videos about my projects, thoughts, travels, events, and more.
- Sneak-peak early views of videos before the general public gets to see them
- I'll send you the "Sadler on the Net" guide to the places where my content can be found (way more than you'd expect!).
Thank You Note And Digital Poster
- I'll send you a personalized Thank You note in the mail;
- We'll send you your choice of one of the Digital Posters we're designing, once they are developed
- You also get rewards from the $1 supporter level.
Sneak Peaks and Outtakes
- I'll give you additional sneak peaks into upcoming writing and podcast content.
- AND, you'll get to see special outtake and blooper video content.
- Plus all rewards from the $1 and $3 supporter levels.
Philosophy Chat Sessions
- You'll get to participate in our exclusive monthly Philosophy Chat videoconferencing sessions just for my Patreon supporters.
- Plus all rewards from the $1, $3, and $5 supporter levels.
Credits In Videos
- Your name will go into the credits on my upcoming videos and on a special page for patrons.
- Plus all rewards from the $1, $3, $5, and $10 supporter levels.
Special Coupon Offers - 25 for 25
- I'll give you 25% off coupons on any of my ReasonIO Academy courses, online seminars, and other paid events.
- Plus all rewards from the $1, $3, $5, $10, and $15 supporter levels.
Skype Chat and Brainstorming Sessions
- I'll have a 30-minute virtual 1-on-1 chat with you focused on your interests in philosophy.
- You'll get to participate in my monthly online brainstorming sessions, where we kick around ideas about what content to create.
- Plus all rewards from the $1, $3, $5, $10, $15, and $25 supporter levels.
Class Access For You and Two Friends
- I'll give you, and two of your friends, free lifetime access to one ReasonIO Academy class of your choice every three months (available after one full month of support).
- Plus all rewards from the $1, $3, $5, $10, $15, $25, $50, and $100 supporter levels.
Access To ALL Classes For You And Two Friends
- I'll give you, and two of your friends, free lifetime access to all of my ReasonIO Academy classes (available after one full month of support).
- AND You and your two friends will be enrolled in each new class as I develop it.
- Plus all rewards from the $1, $3, $5, $10, $15, $25, $50, $100, and $250 supporter levels
Individual Learning Plan and Tutorials
- I will work with you to develop an individualized custom learning plan for you to start or continue your studies in Philosophy.
- You'll also get four additional 1-on-1 tutorial sessions per month (available after one full month of support).