Aloha and Sul Sul! The Sims 4 Tropical Getaway Modpack (Requires The Sims 4 Base Game, Outdoor Retreat, Seasons and Jungle Adventure) is here for you. For free. This modpack is probably one of the biggest mod projects ever made for The Sims 4. This modification doesn't just transform the former world of Granite Falls into a tropical retreat called 'Palm Falls' - it also gives your Sims new ways to explore this destination, new gameplay, new clothing options and additions to your build-buy catalog.
If you enjoy this full-blown mod pack I'd be very happy if you'd support this and future projects through this Patreon.
- changed foliage and textures around the world, made it lush, tropical and beachy.
- new climate system: tropical storms in winter, heatwaves in summer, no more snow (it's a tropical destination, duh.)
- improved lighting inspired by the lighting from Sunlit Tides in The Sims 3.
- new UI changes including a new world icon, world name change (new save file is recommended), new world map
- added the ability to play in the ocean (swimming in the ocean is coming with a future update!)
- added the ability to relax near the river (check out the fishing sign)
- sunbathing now is a thing - including a positive and a negative outcome: sunburns and gettin a nice tan!
- added a palm swing to the game and the world
- added an inventory-able duffel bag that your Sim can carry around
- added pool floaters: your Sims can now take a nap in the pool, floating!
- added an actually cooling ceiling fan
- added an inventory-able kiddie pool
- added 15+ CAS items (including a fancy banana costume)
- added 30+ build/buy items
- added, tweaked and removed stuff that we can't even list anymore because this mod is huge.
Nando - Leading Production on the Modpack, creating most of the environmental additions, promotional work, gameplay production, CAS and build/buy items, managing the team, trailer creation, etc.
Zerbu - Environmental Production, lighting changes.
TheKalino - CAS production, gameplay items.
NyxSimmer - Gameplay Production, new ocean/water interactions
HazzaPlumbob - UI design, world icon, branding design
akisima - Build/Buy production
SNW - Build/Buy production
NoirSims - UI design, map view
littledica - Build/Buy production
Put the folder "Tropical Getaway 1.0" into your Mods folder. After finishing this please read the "installation tutorial.exe" text file inside the folder "LIGHTING installation" and follow the instructions.
That is all. I hope you like all the new stuff coming with this modpack and please upload new build/buy creations using the hashtag #tropicalgetaway on the gallery!
via Google Drive