The workflow is quite simple on our side: you just let us know the URL of your blog that supports Micropub, you authenticate us (just like you authenticate when you login to our site using Twitter) and select the thread you want to publish on your blog.
The part that may require some work is enabling Micropub on your blog. Some come right out of the box (like micro.blog although not free) but others require installing a plugin etc. Wordpress supports Micropub, but in order to install plugins, you either need your own hosted site using Wordpress.org and or you need a business plan on Wordpress.com ($25/month).
But once you get Micropub working on your blog, it's super simple to publish your authored threads! Here are the steps:
1) First make sure you login to threadreaderapp.com using Twitter so we know which threads you authored
2) You should see your threads on
If not, go ahead and unroll your own Twitter threads
3) Enter the URL of your blog that supports Micropub
4) An authentication window will show up from your blog to confirm (this is an example for Wordpress)
5) Just click "Publish to Blog" on any of the threads on http://threadreaderapp.com/account/author and it'll get published pretty much instantly!
We are offering this feature for free for now (it might become a Premium feature later) so go give it a try! We hope this is useful for all the Twitter thread authors out there and we would love to hear your feedback!