Jenny Blake is one of my all-time favorite people online. She is an author, career and business strategist and international speaker who helps people organize their brain, move beyond burnout, and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love.
Jenny is also the author of PIVOT: The Only Move That Matters is Your Next One and Life After College, which is based on her blog of the same name. Today she explores systems at the intersection of mind, body and business.
In her latest book, Pivot, Jenny outlines a 4-step process for making a change in your career or life, which we get into on the call. As I expected, Jenny shared some real gold in this interview and I had a hard time choosing my favorite tweetable quote (see below)!
“Don’t wait for someone to give you permission”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How your career and life is like a smart phone (this is gold!)
- How to juggle your multiple passions and interests
- The difference between a Pivot and a 180
- The 4 stages of a successful career Pivot
- How to know when it’s time for a change
- Why there’s no such thing as a quarter life crisis
Hear more and get the full show notes at http://bryanteare.com/028
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
If you enjoyed this post, you can subscribe to my blog. You’ll receive updates of new content, as well as occasional special announcements, offers and resources.