Plugin for Studio that adds a quick access list for searching through all items, both stock and modded. The plugin comes with thumbnails for the items, unlike the original studio interface. It's also instant and has low resource footprint, no need to wait for menus to open.
You can see a video preview here.
- Can now drag the window by its edges; window position saves between runs
- Added searching items by their zipmod's GUID and filename (need to turn on developer mode in plugin settings); Added zipmod GUID and filename to item created log messages
- Save item cache after the list finishes updating instead of at end (fixes the cache not being saved if studio isn't cleanly closed)
- Slight searching speedup; Removed unnecessary code running at studio exit (faster studio closing)
- Updated thumbnails
- Added support for HoneySelect2 studio
- Updated thumbnails to include latest items for KK and AI
How to use
- Make sure your game is updated and has the latest BepInEx, BepisPlugins and Modding API installed.
- Install XUnity.AutoTranslator v3.7.0 or newer and get the latest translations for your game. This is necessary to be able to search for the items in English.
- Download the latest release for your game below.
- Extract contents of the archive into your game's directory (the .dll file should end up inside your BepInEx/plugins folder).
- Start studio. Once fully loaded in try pressing Ctrl+Space combination and the box should appear. There also should be a "Find" button near the left edge of the screen.
Note: The first start after installing this plugin can take longer than normal. Make sure you close the game normally (by pressing esc > yes) afterwards to let QAB save its cache to disk.