Somehow the slippery sludge of Quarantine Time has engulfed five weeks since my last Ramble, which feels impossible. Weird, struggly days, but I'm trying to break the inertia guilt and just get this OUT.
- The Third Quarter Effect
- My interview with Doreen Dodgen-Magee, which I'm planning to publicize more widely on Monday, but it's actually already on YouTube if you're curious
- Trying to talk about anxiety when you've built a brand on positivity
- Doing the 100 Day Project on the sly (shh!)
- A brief update on the current pitching process for Seacritters! (the capybara book)
- The Salt Path by Raynor Winn
- The Nike Training Club app
- The Right Number, a collaborative audio-based Thing that I'm trying to get off the ground
As always: I am so, so delighted to hear whatever news and updates you feel inclined to share in the comments. Thank x 1,000,000 for being here.