If there's a lesson from this Ramble it's that sometimes you just don't know what you're going to say until you start saying it.
Links to things mentioned:
- The Trap
- Oregon Humanities Magazine
- Steve Chapman’s Sound of Silence podcast and also his post "Provocative absence and the power of minus" and also also his 100 Crap Faces book
- Jinjin Sun's 100 Days of Art History Jinjins (specifically her thoughts on revisiting the first ten paintings she tackled after two years of practice)
- Austin Kleon sharing Marshall McLuhan’s card deck
- Clubhouse, an audio-only social platform
- Ursula K. Le Guin’s Always Coming Home
- Christina Tran’s writing to whiteness is not writing true
- Marge Piercy’s “To Be of Use," always
- The current prompt on The Right Number (503-673-6267) is about theft
Going into confusion and coming back with patterns! That's the goal! We're doing it!