A ramble about goodbyes and money and time and play. Also lots of ambient crunchy leaf-walk sounds and a couple neighborhood cat cameos. Links to things discussed:
- Well-written farewell letters from Anxy, Rookie, and the un-named successor to Drip
- Michelle Song on Creative Seasons
- Danielle Corsetto just...in general
- Musician Joshua Fialkoff on pursing independent musicianship
- Matt the Electrician, who is writing a song every day in October
- Beck Tench* on Kinder To-do Lists and Areas of Possibility
What quality problems are you looking forward to encountering in your own life soon?
* Not knowing Beck's pronouns off the top of my head, I defaulted to they/them. Thanks to the very clear notice on her website I now know that she actually uses she/her! Just replace the words in your brain when you get to that bit in the recording (and maybe join me in putting your pronouns on your own website).