Hello, lovelies. Another ramble, about twenty minutes in the quiet backyard of my house in Portland.
Discussed/recommended in this dispatch:
- The Stingray Incident
- A reading from Annie Dillard's The Writing Life
- Bridget Underwood's Instagram (currently full of incredible sketches from Japan)
- My upcoming Oh Joy, Sex Toy guest comic, of which a preview:
- Emily Wilson's translation of The Odyssey
- The Arctic Circle residency, where I'll be going next summer
- Boat Gnome Mercantile updates! Should be open for trading via mail in September. Here's a peek at the postcards I'll be pinning pins to:
You're strong and capable and oh-so-skillful and you deserve to be here. See you next time.