-Sign up on Veratales via Google/Facebook/e-mail.
-On the homepage, you'll see an orange button "Link to Patreon"
-Go through the one-click process. Wait for a few minutes to sync.
1) No ads
- Patrons don't get shown ads in chapters and in the novel pages.
2) Proper index
- Let's face it, Patreon doesn't do well with novels that need a way to navigate between chapters. Veratales has a proper index of chapters on the novel page. And it's easy to go to the next or previous chapters.
3) Email notifications
- Be the first to know of new chapter releases, every time. No need to F5 anymore! Just add the novel to your library from the novel page.
4) Lightweight website (and Dark Mode!)
- Veratales has been specifically coded to have a small footprint and fast load times.
P/s. If you face issues like being unable to go to your profile, simply disable adblock.