Enigma is a skill/puzzle game inspired by Oxyd on the Atari ST and Rock'n'Roll on the Amiga. This is my Vita port of this great game made by many developers. Thanks to Thomas Bernhardt, Raoul Bourquin, Siegfried Fennig, and many others.
- enable touch keyboard in menu, useful for name entry and level search
- increase smoothness of mouse pointer motion in gui
- remove the missing translations
- fix missing soundsets in audio menu
- updated data.zip to include many more levels with corresponding thumbnail previews and many more sound sets.