Plugin for games by Illusion that moves removed/overwritten cards and scenes to the recycle bin to prevent accidentally losing your work. You can restore the overwritten and deleted cards back to the original folder then. This works for all files with .png extension, so cards, scenes, coordinates etc.
v1.2 - Be more specific in what files are protected for better plugin compatibility
v1.1.1 (2021-10-25) - Added a version for KK Sunshine.
v1.1.1 (2020-07-03) - Added a version for Honey Select 2.
v1.1.1 (2020-02-07) - Actually fixed not working in EC.
- Added a version for AI-Shoujo
- Updated KK and EC versions to BepInEx5 (fixes not working in latest EC setups)
- Fixed not working or crashing in some cases
How to use
- Install latest version of BepInEx v5.
- Download the latest release for your game.
- Place the .dll inside your BepInEx\plugins folder. Overwrite if asked.
- Start character maker, save a new card and then delete it. Check if it appears in your recycle bin.
WARNING: Do not rely on this plugin in your normal daily use! It relies on the recycle bin, which sometimes can get cleaned by other applications, or can be briefly inaccessible in which case the card will be removed permanently.