Replace - (for replacing vehicles/bikes/planes)
Base folder for all your "replace" vehicles/bikes/planes. So instead of copying different archives to
your mods folder just to replace a vehicle/bike/plane,
you can now drop all replaced vehicles here, (much easier)!!
Folder comes with "Vehicles.rpf" (for vehicle/bike/plane files), "Vehicle_mods.rpf" (For vehicle/bike/plane mods), "Vehshare.rpf".
1. Open Gta5 directory, create new folder, name it "mods".
2. Copy "Update" folder and paste inside "mods" folder.
3. Go to "mods/update/x64/dlcpacks" and place the "replace" folder here.
4. Open "Open IV", make sure you have "Edit Mode" on.
5. Go to "update/update.rpf/common/data/" (Select Copy to mods folder at top)
6. Right click on "dlclist.xml" and add this line after the last item line: <Item>dlcpacks:/replace/</Item>
7. Click "save". Done!
How to use:
Drag all vehicles/bikes/planes files you want to replace and drop them into "vehicles.rpf".
When in game use trainer to spawn vehicles/bikes/planes you have replaced.
Download a trainer/mod menu where you can spawn cars to spawn your replaced cars in game.
Subscribe to Games & Graphics on Youtube: http://bit.ly/GMSGRPHX