Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 99. In this episode we’ll be discussing Menage et Quatre, GoT reserve style wine, and come with us as we climb in our Uber and take a drive up the w25?! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 99.
- Welcome to the second episode in our countdown to episode 100.
A "Reserve Style" Podcast
- A finalist in the 2013 Wine Blog Awards, a certified California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, founder of the stay rad wine blog, Jeff “The King of All Wine Media” Solomon. Jeff is drinking Napa by N.A.P.A. 2014 Bianca’s White (Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon)
- He’s a member of the American Homebrewers Association and the head brewer at Angry Goats Brewery, John Ruyak. John is drinking AGB RIS
- My name is Jeff Eckles, I’m a certified specialist of wine and your host for these festivities…and tonight I’m drinking
- Our guests tonight need little introduction to the we like drinking community since they have been talked about and reference more than anything on the show with the exception of...well….you know. The founders and dynamic duo of the Wine Two Five podcast who bring equal parts of brains, beauty, snark, sips, soaps and snorts to wine podcasting. Please help me welcome Valerie Caruso and Stephanie Davis to the show...
Where we discuss interesting, noteworthy, or idiotic stories.
- Solomon - Menage a Quatre - http://www.reuters.com/article/us-shmaltz-sutterhome-lawsuit-idUSKBN13O2DJ
- Steph - Game of Thrones wine https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/game-of-thrones-wine-is-coming-in-spring-2017
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- Val - We are just wrangling our last episodes of the year and getting ready for 2017. We did just sign up for Podfest in Orlando, so we expect that to be a lot of fun! I also am heading to London in January to the WSET graduation and then a week in Rome, so very much looking forward to be in Europe, even if only a short while. Finally, on the 10th of December the SWE will be doing a Certification Summit on the “Chateauneuf 13” - this is a SWEbinar for members, usually those seeking certification.
- Eckles - It’s finally here, next week, join us for our 100th episode! We’ll have our final guest of this countdown to 100 and there may be some surprises in store for our listeners, so listen early.
Time to clean house and lock the doors
Our panel of characters likes social media. In case our listeners want to find their favorite panel members online where can the find you guys...
- Val - Connect with me on Twitter @WineGalUnboxed and on the Vino With Val FB page, and on Instagram as Vino with Val; and, of course Wine Two Five (website, twitter, book of face - I don’t touch the pinterest, though - that’s Steph)
- Steph - Find me on Twitter @Albarellosoap, on the AlbarelloSoap FB page, and on the Albarello YouTube channel. Oh! ...and instagram as the Wine Heroine.
- Solomon - Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @JeffisRad. I’m on Untappd as KingOfAllWineMedia. Watch my Stay Rad Wine Blog TV videos on YouTube and StayRadWineBlog.com
- John - Follow me as Brewhack on Untappd, ABQWINENEWB on Vivino and check out the Angry Goats Brewery CR on Facebook
- Eckles - Don’t forget to follow the adventures of We Like Drinking on the socials. FB and Insta at WeLikeDrinking and on twitter @WeLikeDrinking1, the number one.
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.