- 4 unlockable playable werewolf forms (and a hidden fifth type)
- Adds moons to RimWorld with a custom moon cycle system.
- Adds a neutral AI faction of Werewolves to interact with, or engage hostilities with to your peril.
- For a playable werewolf, you will need a colonist with the Werewolf (Unblooded) trait.
- When the first full moon rises, they will go into a Werewolf fury. After they calm down, the werewolf will be able to make controlled transformations in the future for that form.
- To unlock and level up forms, toggle the full moon fury icon to enable further random transformations during full moons.