Ripping The Sh*t Out Of A Bass Riff
Hi everyone! In this lesson I'm going to show you how to analyse a bass riff by breaking down the chord tones and non chord tones. To do this it's handy to know the chord progression of a tune but you can also often just see the chords being implied by the bass line. This is where having an understanding of chord tones and chord construction is REALLY useful.
I'll be ripping the sh*t out of:
1. Dance The Night Away - The Mavericks
2. One Step Beyond - Madness
3. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
4. Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
5. Master Of Puppets - Metallica