Getting beer from 4B listeners is the best. It’s difficult for us to get our hands on craft brews from the many breweries that dot the American landscape, so when listeners take the time to hook us up, we appreciate it.
This week on the show, we’re drinking beers from 4B listener Alex Greene. We mentioned on a previous episode that we’d like to try some more beers out of New Jersey, and so Alex hooked it up. Who knew that strawberry IPA was being made in NJ? We sure didn’t, and you know what…it’s delicious!
Thanks again, Alex!
BREW THE SHIT OUT OF IT.
Pledge $0 or more per Episode
Pledge $0.01 or more per Episode
- Access to Patron-only content and a Patron-only RSS feed to add to your podcast app
- Eligibility to receive the yearly, exclusive, Patreon-only Supporter glass
- Occassional freebies (stickers and other stuff) in the mail
- "Patreon Supporter" Discord Reward and access to Patreon-only Discord channel
- All the benefits at the $1 level
- Cheap Beer Corner Koozie
- Choice of one of the previous year's Patreon-only Supporter glasses (after one month of support, limited supply—first come, first served!)