You don’t want to miss the story of how David O’Leary started out as an English Literature major, got into the market as a newbie leveraged investor just before the 2000 tech bubble burst, went bankrupt and became a fund analyst at Morningstar, met his wife, decided to change the world, and started a financial planning company. You really, really don’t. Trust us.
- 1: 20 - David’s Origin Story
- 7:55 - What David learned by being going bankrupt at 22
- 10: 51 How to protect yourself against a market crash
- 17:25 - Chris talks about his therapist
- 24:50 - Why John from Burlington won’t beat the market
- 29:49 - Is the bad advice that come from banks the employee’s fault?
- 39:50 - How to financially plan based on the causes and values you support
- 48:00 - What is impact investing?