To be successful in participating in affiliate marketing programs requires consistency and following a disciplined process.
This September 1, we are hosting an Affiliate Marketing 101 learning
session online, via webinar, from 8 PM to 10 PM (GMT+8).
- Bloggers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who
want to earn extra online by venturing into affiliate marketing.
- Professionals or marketers involved in working with affiliates.
Topics to be tackled are as follows:
- Affiliate marketing Introduction
- Affiliate marketing programs locally and internationally
- Signing up and get started
- Creating awareness content
- Call to action
- Landing page creation
- Capturing leads
- Customer relationship management
- E-mail marketing
- Social media promotion
- Performance review
Janette Toral has handled lead generation and affiliate program projects involving
bloggers, SEO professionals, community managers. Her industry focus is on real estate, e-commerce shopping site, training, seminars, books, and printing services.
Who can attend?
Qualified patrons who are giving at least US$5 per month will receive an invitation to be part of this session. E-Learning access on webinar video and handout will be provided as well.
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE should you have queries.