September 6 - 032 Crys Zinkiewicz: Volunteering at Saddle Up!
September 13 - 033 Kay Gray: Volunteering with Room in the Inn
September 20 - 034 Sam Bowman: Volunteering with the Church of the Brethren
September 27 - 035 Kathy Hannen: Volunteering with SHIP (State Health Insurance Assistance Program)
What are two ways that programs with horses benefit kids with disabilities at Saddle Up?
Why does Room in the Inn exist?
How long does a volunteer engagement last with the Church of the Brethren.
Why do people need help with medicare options?
- My gratitude! Thank you for being an official Retire-To Volunteering patron.
- A monthly newsletter preview of the next month’s podcast episodes.
- Access to input. For example, you can suggest a podcast episode topic or interviewee.
- The monthly newsletter, the option to suggest episodes, plus my gratitude.
- A weekly reminder of each podcast episode.
- A Facebook post you can share!
- The monthly newsletter, the option to suggest episodes, weekly reminder with Facebook post to share, plus my gratitude.
- Monthly blog posts on one volunteer focus: e.g. I want to volunteer outdoors, I want to volunteer with my hobby, etc