You can download this release below (the download is attached to this post).
Good Day yuz-ers! (yeah, that’s sticking!) We hope everyone had an enjoyable and relaxing summer. Many of you thought that yuzu’s development slowed down, didn’t you? Well, guess again – The team has been working tirelessly to bring you this exciting new release!
While you may have noticed a bit of a lull during August, make no mistake that our team was still hard at work! Behind the scenes, our GPU team has been investing a ton of time and talent into bringing about this Patreon releases’ biggest feature: Resolution Rescaler!
- Implementing Resolution Rescaling by BlinkHawk – Increases native resolution through a set of rules enforced by a profile .
- sRGB has been fixed by Rodrigo – This essentially corrects some games that looked lighter than usual .
- Viewport and scissor testing have been corrected by BlinkHawk – Which fixes a ton of issues in many different games, most notably in Hyrule Warriors.
- Tons of refactoring changes in the GPU by Rodrigo – To better prepare us for our Vulkan backend and other future improvements.
- Reworked GPU buffer cache is now more accurate and faster by BlinkHawk – Which lead to fixes in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Onimusa Warriors, and many other titles.
- Various corrections to our shader code by Rodrigo – To help set up preparation for Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
- Several fixes for Xenoblade 2 by Rodrigo – Character models look better and most vertex explosions are gone.
- And the baseline Canary version 2602
Once again thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to hearing back from you all!
- yuzu development team