TONIGHT ON SPACED OUT RADIO, 9PM PDT, 12AM EDT.
GUEST: Author Kevin Sullivan - The Ted Bundy Murders
My journey with the written word began very early in life. The first book I read (devoured actually) was Charles Franklin’s, The World’s Worst Murderers, published in 1965. Since I was only ten, it wasn’t the kind of book that should have interested me, but it did. And despite having to stop occasionally to ask my mother the meaning of a particular word or two, within two weeks I closed the book with a distinct sense of regret.
A little later, my interests broadened from true crime to history – especially that part of history pertaining to armed conflict- and in the summer of 1972 I had the opportunity to travel to Europe and walk the battlefields of both world wars.
After spending many years in the Christian ministry (I’m still a pastor with a robust counseling ministry), and at the age of 40, I published my first book, Shattering the Myth: Signposts on Custer’s Road to Disaster.
But it was my second book, in 2009, that allowed me to enter (and placed me on a firm foundation within) the genre of true crime, when The Bundy Murders: A Comprehensive History was published by McFarland & Company. This led to numerous radio programs and contacts from documentarians here in the United States and the United Kingdom, and portions of it also appear in the college textbook, Abnormal Psychology: Clinical Perspectives on Psychological Disorders, published by McGraw-Hill in 2012. The book was well-received by the public from the moment of publication, and as a relatively new writer at the time, it was exceedingly gratifying to receive some really great reviews from my peers.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
- A Copy of the Monthly Schedule
- A Shout Out on our Website
- All of the Space Recruit Rewards plus
- Access to the SOR Space Travelers Club
Space Cowboy / Cowgirl
- All of the rewards for the Space Cadet plus
- A Colour Poster
- All rewards for the Space Cowboy / Cowgirl plus
- A Packet of Raw Gemstones
- All of the rewards from the Space Ranger plus
- One time on the air with Dave and the Triple E's to tell us your paranormal story.
- All the rewards of the Space Trooper plus
- A one time opportunity to co - host the SOR Monthly Round Table for 3 Hours.
*** Disclaimer to be signed
Space Traveler Deluxe
- All of the rewards of the Space Traveler plus
- A skype call with Dave, James, Everett or Eric Marcum to your group talk or Q & A.
Space Traveler Supreme
- All of the rewards of the Space Traveler Deluxe plus
- host a show with Dave
Ultimate Space Traveler
- All of the rewards of the Space Traveler Supreme plus
- A member of SOR will come speak at your event