LEVELS I MYSELF MADE
LEVELS FROM THE CONTEST
- Final Factory Faster.exe (made by ???)
- Green Amazon.exe (made by Jackelbeaver)
- Knuckles vs Shadow.exe (made by Jackelbeaver)
- MATRIXX5.EXE (made by Matrixx and Me)
- New shadow entries ver 1.1.exe (made by Jackelbeaver?)
- Nik Jam - Shadow the Hedgehog (MMF).exe (made by Nikjam)
- Sonic vs Shadow.exe (made by Jackelbeaver)
- that_dam_meow.exe (made by Meowtwo/Shenaniganza)
Apologies for everything being in these teeny tiny windows; these were a long way from release and in some cases are barely playable.
CONTROLS (going by an Xbox 360 controller)
- A to Jump
- Double tap A to air-dash in a direction (diagonals supported)
- Hold towards a wall and jump to kick off of it
- Hold B to aim your weapon, A to fire while aiming
- Down + B for a flying kick There's also a button for bullet time (Z on the keyboard, I think) but since this was made with a version of Multimedia Fusion that only supported 2 gamepad buttons, you'll have to fiddle with Joy2key to get it to work (which is included). I have no idea if the included *.cca and *.gam files can be opened, or if they're protected.
Try it and see!