Short Answer Question Submission for May 24
Hello, it's past time to bring back Short Answer Fridays! Next session is scheduled for May 24. I plan to do these posts once/month all summer.
How it works:
- You can submit your questions by filling out the form at this link (which keeps the question/email/username combo visible to only me).
- There are fifteen question slots, the form will close when that number is reached and there will be a message like, "sorry, we're full, please try again next time."
- Patrons at the $10 and above tiers have first access, starting now. This post goes public on 5/21 at 9:00 a.m. Chicago time so anybody can claim any remaining slots.
- I do not want to answer questions about abuse, including emotional abuse, sexual violence, severe mental health issues, or convincing people not to have terrible politics in this format (esp. given the 75 word limit for questions). These topics are well-covered in the archives. Thank you for understanding.
- I'll put everything up on Friday, May 24 and open comments when everything is posted.
Let's do this! I'm excited!
Captain awkward released this post 4 days early for patrons. Become a patron