In this video we will start a five part tutorial series where we show you how to knit the 'Snowfall Socks'.
Join Kay as she:
- Introduce you to the socks and talk about why she designed them
- Show you the yarn she's using, you'll be surprised!
- Show you how to knit the ribbing for the socks
Watch the other parts in the series here :
- Part 1 ’Getting Started’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/snowfall-socks-1-15136477
- Part 2 ‘Knitting the leg’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/15243473
- Part 3 ‘Creating your heel flap and turn’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/snowfall-socks-3-15243602
- Part 4 ‘Dealing with the Gusset’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/snowfall-socks-4-15466958
- Part 5’Toe Decreases’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/snowfall-socks-5-15467089
Return to the main tutorial menu here : https://www.bakerybears.com/tutorials/
Thank you so much for watching and we'll see you soon with more!
Dan & Kay