I was working on a different topic for this week, but because of recent events, I suddenly had the idea to do this instead.
Take note that this is just my opinion, stating what I personally want in a potential IE game. You’re more than welcome to disagree, as long as you don’t raise a big ol’ stink about it. Also, many apologies for forgetting to mention you, Canada.
This week’s topic covers:
- The rumor surrounding Hino’s tweet
- Personal wishes for new game:
- New protagonist, preferably a defender or forward
- Each installment be a standalone story with interconnected continuity (3rd-year protag passes captain position onto 2nd-year, who goes on to graduate and pass on banner to 1st/2nd-year protag for next game, etc)
- More focus on minor/supporting characters, especially ones with potential (MAAAAAAX)
- Appearances from IE/Go characters that DIDN'T participate in FFI
- Interquel? (covering story within 10-year gap between IE and IEGo)
- Focus on soccer again (no Fighting Spirits or Souls, upgraded Mixi-Max?)
- NA release
Intro: “Gera Gera Po Song” from Yo-Kai Watch (english dub)
Outro: “Maji De Kansha” from Inazuma Eleven anime soundtrack