So, without further ado, lets analyse the results.
Well this seems clear: You want more cosplay pictures! I hear ya. And I have some interesting ideas lined up.
Apart from the comedian over there, seems like you're mostly happy with the amount of non-cosplay stuff I post. So that's fair, I'll keep doing what I'm doing here.
Hmm. Well on the plus side, seems everyone is happy for there to be NSFW stuff, but looks like people would prefer it to be a separate tier. So I may look into reorganising my tiers slightly to accommodate this.
Right, I hear you. You want more tutorials. I can do that.
Prints seem a bit uncertain, but the majority of people seem to like 'em so i'll keep offering them as optional rewards at certain tiers.
Seems people like the video stuff I've been doing and want to see more, especially cosplay videos. So that's definitely something I'll be prioritising!
This is where things get really interesting!
- Behind the scenes stuff is clearly of interest to a lot of people, so I'll be making an effort to include a lot more of this in future shoots!
- People also want to see photoshoots offered as rewards - I'll give some consideration as to how this could work, but I'm thinking something like a higher tier where people can get a shoot with me once every three months?
- Nominate a model - I actually really like this idea. I think I'll be doing something with this soon, so patrons can nominate a model for me to work with and I'll move heaven, earth, and all the realms inbetween to make it happen.
- Image ebooks are something I'll definitely give consideration to and offer as downloads to certain Patron tiers.
- Private chats and tutorial sessions are something I can definitely look into as well.
- There's not too much interest in me offering instax / polaroids from shoots, or sharing non-photography stuff like video game and movie reviews, so I'll keep those off here for now!
Tutorials it is, then! I know what i'm doing next!
As always, if you have any other thoughts or comments please let me know. The survey is still open and will remain open for a while, so it's not too late to give me your feedback!