So how does it work?
First, you go to the Tango Capital page. You can do this two ways, either:
- via the homepage, 2xxfm.org.au, select Program/2xx Program Guide to go to the program grid, and select Tango Capital from the grid
- or you can go direct using the following URL:
Second, when on the Tango Capital page you can select from the tabs the episode you would like to play back, and
Third, press the "Listen Back" button.
A couple of points:
- Navigating via the home page works as described with Chrome and Edge, but not (at this stage) using Firefox; the direct URL is reliable for all browsers;
- the service has only recently commenced, so availability won't go too far back in the sequence of episodes;
- the playback will generally be preceded by some inter-program material lasting anything up to a few minutes; hang in there and you will hear the familiar sound of La Payanca introducing the episode.
Finally, the website is under redevelopment over the next year, and so the details of how to navigate through to On Demand playback may change. I will keep you posted of any changes as they are advised. For now, in the medium term this service is likely to be stable as described.