Tentative Scheduling Discussion
Don’t forget to join the Facebook event! Click here - https://www.facebook.com/events/1979601505626104/
- Friday AM - Casual Group Gambling - Many of us will be in Thursday evening. That means many of us will be hitting the casino floor for some economical fun. Maybe we can find a $5 craps table??
- Friday - Noon to 1pm - David Burke Prime Lunch Meet-up - DBP has an amazing off the menu $15 Burger and Fry special for lunch on weekdays. We’ll be meeting up at the bar for a cocktail and a bite to eat. Hopefully we’ll all be paying with winnings!
- Friday - Afternoon - Casual Group Gambling and Tentative Race Book Meet-up - After lunch we can all be left to our own devices and casually gamble. I figure we will all be chatting over lunch and we can go whichever way the wind blows us. During this period I’m tentatively scheduling a Race Book Meet-up. We will iron our the details in the coming weeks
- Friday - Evening Cocktail Hour - Central Bar at Fox Tower - This will be this big meet-up once everyone has arrived and checked into rooms. This will be the starting point for an memorable evening of gambling, drinking, and debauchery. We’re shooting for a 7pm start time.
- Friday - Post Cocktail Hour - Wild times! Maybe a late night bite to eat at Noodles?
- Saturday - 10am - Location TBD - $100 Group Slot Pull - This group pull will be $100 a share and you can buy as many shares as you would like.
- Saturday - Afternoon/Evening - Tentative Mohegan Sun Trip - Details TBD
So this is where we are at about now. I’m up for any thoughts or suggestions! What do you think?
Become a patron to
Unlock 61 exclusive posts
Connect via private message