Hello everybody :) Term 36 is now officially over! Thank you so much for your support and welcome to all the new patrons who joined this past term! YAY!!!! Here you can see a quick recap of what happened these past 2 weeks.
The link to the second and last episode of my Mermaid Restoration series will be sent out in the next hour via private message to everyone who is eligible ($2+ pledge) and does not have any outstanding declined payments. To double check your status and make sure you are all up to speed see patreon.com/pending
IMPORTANT: There is currently a bug going around that is affecting a low % of people, where it doesn't add you to the list of supporters. You will know if you are one of them, if you don't get a link sent to you for this term's exclusive video even though you have everything set properly to be a supporter. You can find more info here https://www.patreon.com/posts/patreon-bug-is-7024906 If you are one of those people let the Patreon Help center know https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new They should then inform you once the bug is fixed and I will be able to send the links out. As of right now the bug is still not fixed, but I will inform you as soon as all is back to normal and send out any outstanding rewards.
Term 36 ended in November which means payments for it will be processed at the start of December. Some rewards such as access to past exclusive content etc will be sent out after Patreon has processed all pledges. You can check which terms have gone through the billing cycle here https://www.patreon.com/pledges?ty=h
Just a reminder that:
- If you didn't get a notification of this post through your e-mail, it means that Patreon did not have you registered as this term's supporter. You will not be charged nor receive this term's reward.
- If you believe you should've been this term's supporter, please check your Outbound Pledges page, pledge level and monthly limit to see if this term is on your list of supported pages. Some months fall in such a way that 3 terms end within that month instead of the usual 2, which might have been conflicting with your monthly limit.
- If for any reason you have missed out on some term rewards, you can still get access to previous content via the $4 pledge level.
- Please be aware that your information disappears from my list if you withdraw your pledge before receiving the rewards! I will not have your name nor contact details even if you have been charged, and I won't be able to send you your reward.
- Please make sure your payment information is up to date. If the payment request gets declined you will receive a notification from Patreon and I will also send you a private message to inform you about it. While your payment is declined Patreon automatically disables access to all new content until things are all up to date.