Back in 2006-2008 I developed a comic about vampires and demons. Vampires were all the rage because of Twilight at the time, so that popularity fueled me to work on it seriously despite hating that series.
From what I could remember, the protagonist (seen above) was either some sort of miracle birth or something because I remember it being very important that she was only half demon. This allowed her to not be as affected by the negative aspects of being a demon and pass more easily. Her mentor was vaguely chaotic and even more vaguely evil. Their relationship got more strained over time as the main character realized their morals were not the same. The conclusion of that... Well, I actually don't think I ever figured out the conclusion. That's the bulk of what I remember about the plot. I don't think I'll ever work on it again.
I remember there being more pages, but this is all I have saved. I credit this project as the first comic I ever seriously worked on.
The Rad Tier
- Eternal gratitude since you're one rad dude.
- Access to Work In Progress art that may or may not be polished into a final product.
- Early access to Illustrations by a day!
- 10% off any commissioned art
The Gracious Tier
- I am still very, very, very gracious that you're becoming a patron.
- The previous tier's rewards are yours!
- Exclusive access to Sketch Batches; basically, I post a lot of sketch dumps of studies, doodles of my favorite characters, or ideas I haven't fully fleshed out.
- Art resource downloads as part of my Goody Bag Friday series whenever it occurs.
- Behind the Scenes art and process blogs of Wirehead.
- 20% off any commissioned art
The Patron Saints
- You are my patron saint.
- The previous two tiers' rewards are yours!
- Access to a PSD and PNG download of all my illustrations for personal use.
- Early access to Wirehead pages by a week!
- Access to an HQ PDF of Wirehead once an issue concludes.
- 25% off any commissioned art