Just past the stupid cart ride waiting for the execution scene. Starting vanilla and doing all the core quests I always skipped or never got around to. Really looking forward to it.
I can hear Alduin about to attack, so it's that time!! :D
- Alteration (eventually Energy Shield and full defensive Alt perks - wearing cloth as melee)
- One Handed (dual wield spec - focusing on hatchets (war axes))
- Block (parry perks - using my DW parry mod)
- Enchanting (no decent cloth items in game enchanted, so need to disenchant items found and re-enchant cloth)
- Speech (shout perks)
- Restoration (secondary skill - keeping myself alive)
I might add in Destruction at higher levels to work into Cloak spells, but not sure. I might also add in Pickpocket just bc I've never done a pickpocket run before.
Oh, I updated the MCM options for OBIS and SIC on the description page.