TOTGA = 'The Ones That Got Away'
At the end of every month, I've got a load of links that caught my eye, but I haven't been able to turn into posts on Thought Shrapnel.
Rather than overwhelm you with them all, I've gone back through them quickly to share 10 that I think will interest you.
In no particular order:
- Why exercise alone won't save us (The Guardian)
- A year of drawing (Austin Kleon)
- Confidence Through Criticism: Walt Whitman and the Discipline of Creative Self-Esteem (Brain Pickings)
- More/Less (Emma Cragg)
- How to do nothing (Jenny Odell)
- The richest families in Florence in 1427 are still the richest families in Florence (Quartz)
- Creating Livable City Streets (kottke.org)
- Drones Are a Weapon of the Weak, #2 (Ian Welsh)
- Adding new DNA letters make novel proteins possible (The Economist)
- Success at School vs Success in Life (The School of Life)
Let me know which ones resonate! :)