TPD 225 - The Ambiguity of Making Graphic Novels
Today I check in to share a few thoughts about navigating the fuzzy and iterative nature of making a graphic novel. I’m in the fuzzy part right now.
- Art Soundoff - http://artsoundoff.com
- Follow all the Art Soundoff posts on Twitter - https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23artsoundoff&src=typd
- Boulder and Fleet - http://boulderandfleet.com
- Boulder and Fleet Patreon - http://patreon.com/jerzy
- Jerzy on Twitter - http://twitter.com/jerzy
- Headspace - http://headspace.com